With the longest history as a dotcom cosmetic company, Lip Ink customers can date as far back as 1995 when we opened for business. For our newer and younger users, we like to educate them on their expectations when using our products. As a wax-free, organic, kosher and vegan botanical ingredient-based product, we know the way we do lipstick is a lot different than what you’re used to. We promise that once you try us and master the application process, you’ll love the result.
Here are a few common questions we receive from customers we thought we’d alleviate to our prospective, new and even older customers that weren’t correctly taught how to use Lip Ink properly.
Common question 1:
I’ve followed all the steps correctly. Why aren’t I getting 100% Smear Proof results?
- You’re most likely not following the three-product system to a T: Here is a video you can watch that shows you exactly how to use Lip Ink
- Oily food: We are smear proof but some greasy foods tend to break down the alcohols in our formula. Unfortunately greasy foods can smudge some color, but Lip Ink Liquid Lip colors will still last longer than any competitor on the market.
- How you apply is just as important: Control is everything. Less is always better when applying the layers of color.
Common question 2:
It burns my lips, am I allergic?
- Lip Ink is hypoallergenic. While the tingle may seem surprising, it does subdue after continued use. If the product physically burns and causes discomfort and pain, then discontinue use and seek medical attention.
Common question 3:
I have fine lines around my lips, what Lip Ink products would you recommend?
- Lip Ink's Maximum Hydration products. Fine lines and wrinkles around the lips can make the matte lip stick trend a mess for older women.
- Bright pops of color. While eye makeup can look overdone and age some women, the perfect bright pop of color can add youth to any mature woman.
Common question 4:
I am in my mid-twenties, what Lip Ink products keep up with makeup trends today?
- Layering. We carry a variety of fun fashion colors including greens and blues. Not only that, our Brilliant Magic Powders can add an entire new and shiny element to the look you want to achieve.
- Matte Moisturizers. We get it, matte-textured lipsticks are in. We love to cater to all of our customers equally and created a long-lasting moisturizer that can go over and under any of our liquid lip colors. While these make mature lips look dry and accentuate fine lines, our matte moisturizers work great for our younger audience.
We hope that this article helped you solve a problem you had or will help you with a future purchase. The critical point that will help first-time buyers is to use the product as directed with the three-product system. New users will find they feel a tingle but know that we were made to better the lifestyle and overall eco-footprint of its users.
Share this blog post if you found it useful!